Privacy and Cookies Policy
PARISH OF SANTO TOMÉ (hereinafter Santo Tomé, the Web or the Site) informs users that the Personal Data collected (by different means such as: Surveys to the interested party, information request forms, online chats and sources accessible to the public ) are subject to automated processing and are incorporated into the Register of corresponding treatment activities, owned by Santo Tomé.
The purpose of the automated collection and processing of Personal Data is to maintain the contractual relationship that may be established with Santo Tomé, as well as the performance of information, training and marketing tasks (the latter task always being identified as such). ) and other own activities.
In those cases in which Santo Tomé appears as the Treatment Manager, it assumes the obligations established in the RGPD for this purpose, and states that it will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the controller and that it will not apply them or use them for purposes other than those listed. in the contract signed for that purpose.
Likewise, Santo Tomé informs that, in the case that this has been expressly authorized, you can use the email addresses provided by you, to keep you informed of your commercial news and its different promotional offers. If, at any time, you object to receiving commercial communications, write to the email address email@example.com indicating the RGPD in the subject. The consent may be revoked at any time.
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights recognized in the current regulations, Access, Rectification, Suppression, Limitation, not being subject to individualized decisions and Opposition. The exercise of these rights can be performed by the user by written communication to the following address: Pza. del Conde 4 45002, Toledo (Spain); Or by sending an e-mail to the above address.
You can also exercise these rights under the terms that the applicable regulations establish and that you can consult at www.agpd.es www.agpd.es
The user of the Site will be solely responsible for the accuracy and accuracy of the information provided, acting the owner of the website in good faith as a mere provider of the service. If you have provided false data or third parties without your consent to do so, the owner of the website reserves the right to immediate destruction of the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners thereof.
Santo Tomé is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and their duty to keep them and will take all measures of a technical and organizational nature to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The website has the security measures of information generally used to prevent unauthorized access to personal data.
2. Cookies policy
1. Types of processed data / Links to other web pages
The Web respects your privacy. Through this Site, the Website does not collect or process any type of personal data, exceptfor those collected through contact forms and cookies, as explained below.
The Web does not assume any responsibility of any kind on the web pages of third parties that appear linked in this Site.
2. Collection and use of information
To improve this Site, in terms of system performance and ease of use, as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files of your computer.
What type of data does this information include?
- your IP address
- browser type
- selected language
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- date and hour.
For what purpose do we use this information?
This information is used globally to improve the management of this Site, analyze trends and collect demographic information about our users. The information collected can be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (for example, to optimize and improve the user experience and / or present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).
If the non-personal information is used in combination with the Personal Data, the set is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, messages sent by email, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use “cookies”
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages, usually formed by letters and numbers, sent by the server of our website to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our website, among other things, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and remember your presence to establish a new connection between our server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized web pages that can convert the visit to the Web of the Web in an individual experience and adjusted to personal preferences.
What kind of cookies does this Site use?
1.) The Web uses two types of cookies in this Site according to the time of permanence:
– Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
– Persistent cookies: favor the user experience (for example, offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings that you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server of this Site each time you visit it. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2.) According to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, this Site uses the following types of cookies::
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow navigation through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in your terminal (for example the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc).
– Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, could be included in this Site from which Provides the requested service. These cookies store information on their behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display the advertising based on it.
Own cookies used on the web:
|Cookie||Purpose of the cookie||Duration||Description of the purpose of the cookie|
|_utma||Analysis||2 years||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_utmb||Analysis||1 day||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_utmc||Analysis||At the end of the navigation session||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_utmt||Statistics||1 day||Establishment of statistics of use of the pages|
|_utmv||Analysis||1 day||Data storage of personalized visitor variables|
|_utmz||Analysis||6 months||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_ga||Analysis||2 years||It allows to distinguish Users that browse the website but without knowing the identity (Internal Measurement with Google Analytics)|
|beng_proxy_session||Session||At the end of the navigation session||Control of session|
4. Third party cookies
5. Web beacons or pixel tags
This Site uses web beacons (also called “pixel tags”). A web beacon is a transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 x 1 pixel, which is placed on a web page or in an e-mail to monitor the online behavior of the user who visits the website.
These images mainly use third-party technologies, in the case of this Site they are used to monitor the activity of visitors, such as knowing which pages of the Site they visit, when and from where (country / city).
6. Monitoring and Analysis
For the continuous optimization of its marketing communications, The Web uses analytical software Google Analitycs. This technology allows to know the visitor’s online behavior in terms of time, geographical location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and / or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, is not linked to personal data and the Web does not share it with third parties for its independent use. All the information necessary for the analysis is stored in the servers in Google.
7. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Remember that certain functions and full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
– If you use Mozzilla Firefox :
- Choose Tools and then, 2. Options 3.Click on Privacy 4. Select or deselect the Accept cookies option and the Even of Third parties option.
– If you use Internet Explorer 8.0:
- 1: Select Tools / Internet Options. 2: Press the Privacy tab. 3: Choose the desired settings.
– If you use Internet Explorer 5.0:
- E1. Choose Tools and then 2. Internet Options. 3. Click on the Security tab, 4. on the Internet and finally on the Custom level. 5. Go to Cookies and choose one of the two options.
– If you use Internet Explorer 4.0:
- In Internet Explorer 3.0, you can click on View, Options, Advanced and on the button Notify before accepting “cookies”.
– If you use Netscape Communicator 4.0: in the taskbar, click:
- 1. Edit, in 2. Preferences and then in 3. Advanced. 4. Set the options you want in the box that has the “Cookies” label.
– If you use Google Chrome:
- 1. Click on the Google Chrome menu icon Chrome; 2 Select Settings, 3. Click on Show advanced options …, which you will find towards the end of the page; 4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings … 5. To disable or enable cookies, click on the “Block third-party sites and cookies” checkbox. To allow source and third-party cookies, select the option Allow local data to be set. If you only want to accept originating cookies, activate the checkbox next to “Block data from third-party sites and cookies”.
Person in charge: PARROQUIA DE SANTO TOMÉ with CIF R4500130B.
Contact telephone number: (+34) 925 256 098
Mailing address: Pza. del Conde 4, 45002, de Toledo (España).
You can also contact us to access any personal information we have collected through this Site or to exercise your right to rectify, block or cancel this information.
Check our Legal Warning to know all the information regarding the owner of the Website.
The Web makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and current.